Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Creed & Demon spares..

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
A load of Vanguard Creed and Demon spares, parts are hard to come by now and this is the last of my Vanguard spares.
They have been stored under a bed, o rings are still supple and not perished or brittle.

Vanguard Creed spares and upgrade parts.
The team no longer uses Creeds or Demons so these parts are no longer needed, i have multiple of several items aswell.

1, Large spares Creed kit, comes with enough 0 rings to service your creed, aswell as detents, eyes, gaskets and screws. complete and unused.
Large 2011/2012 Demon spares kit, comes with enough 0 rings to service your demon, aswell as detents, eyes, gaskets, diapragms and screws. complete and unused.

All sold

==================================================

posted via recorded del only
No offers
No trades
Nothing sold until payment is received.
Paypal owed or you pay the fees
Items will leave me in the same condition as pictured and as discribed.
UK sales only

thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
sliver? ill check when i get home
If you take off the back cap of the gun and look at the rear of the ram you will see.
If its silver then you have a stock ram, if its black or white then its light weight.

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
Are the bolts smaller diameter than an ego bolt, also are the shorter (tip of the bolt to the pin)? I need a bolt to replace one in a stacked tube marker I have

Last edited:

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Are the bolts smaller diameter than an ego bolt, also are the shorter (tip of the bolt to the pin)? I need a bolt to replace one in a stacked tube marker I have
Just compaired them to a friends Ego 9 bolt and the pin is slightly shorter and the diameter is also slightly smaller too.