Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard creed V2,

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Vanguard Creed V2, Gloss Gold and silver (annoed not raw) ,leather case, instructions, warranty card o_O, barrels 14" 698,693, charger, DVD, usb lead, field charger, Ipod lead, some alan keys, NXe barrel sock, Unused new spares kit, , lanyard, unused new oil, unused reg grease, flyer, stickers.

Bought from here a few months ago as a spares or repair job i have since fixed it up and got it working as it should do, I fully stripped and serviced it,fitted new parts to the gun as some of the parts had seen better days and beyond repair, and a total oring swap out was done.
New parts fitted
Eyes
valve body
HPR
LPR
ram
battery
poppet
transfer pipe
solenoid
macro line and fittings
The oringinal board is still fitted and working well.
The gun shoots well with no leaks.

Also included is a large boxed spares kit, enough parts to service then gun in the future without needing to order bits for the US.
A polished ram, red head ss lp poppet and stronger schreader valve have been fitted and they are upgrade parts.

The gun shoots well with zero leaks and will be tested again before its sent out.

£125

I can also offer this hopper and mask for £25 should this be sold to a beginner.
JT mask and empire Hopper
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/DMPE/DSCF0677_zps48a233b7.jpg

==================================================

Marker will be sent special/fedex next day only
postage will be £15
I wont waste your time so please dont waste mine!!!!
Nothing sold until payment is received.
Paypal owed or you pay the fees
Items will leave me in the same condition as pictured and as discribed.
Thanks for looking.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
I'll have that off you for my nice shiny collection.
I'm going back into the studio on tuesday and I can paypal you then, or I can try and do it on my phone if you want the money now.
Also being massively cheeky but can I send you my other creed and get you to fix that?? it leaks from the weird shaped seal when I adjust velocity?
obviously I'll pay postage both ways and pay whatever service you charge plus parts.

villamad70

Dont run you'll be tired when I shot U
Oct 20, 2012
Can you send pic of hopper and what would be deal with marker and hopper all in posted

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I'll have that off you for my nice shiny collection.
I'm going back into the studio on tuesday and I can paypal you then, or I can try and do it on my phone if you want the money now.
Also being massively cheeky but can I send you my other creed and get you to fix that?? it leaks from the weird shaped seal when I adjust velocity?
obviously I'll pay postage both ways and pay whatever service you charge plus parts.
All yours, will send details off now.
If you can pay now that would be a massive help.

And yes to your other gun too, il get it working.

villamad70

Dont run you'll be tired when I shot U
Oct 20, 2012
This is forvmy son thats just what we wanted if it goes let me know if you have anymore thanks