Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard demon repair (Leak top of grip)

tom_lindsay

Oct 25, 2012
Thank you very much your literally my hero right now. Pm me your Paypal details and I'll send some well deserved money your way.

Fred8

Nov 10, 2012
hi sorry to bring this up but I'm the one with this marker right now and I'm having an issue with it.
I'll try to explain all the things that it does, when it airs up no leaks at all (the reg is 2 turns open) the first shot is like 330 fps!! ( FSDO is disabled) then the next shots goes to 280s fps, when you stop shooting it starts leaking from the grip frame. btw even if I don't shoot it after a while it starts leaking to. already tried the two solenoids that I have don't suppose the problem is there but can't know for sure. any help would be awesome, cause it's driving me nuts :)

Thanks

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
It's the qev and diaphragm that's faulty.

Worth replacing both manifold gaskets at the same time too.

** also check the hpr;)**

Last edited:

Fred8

Nov 10, 2012
thanks foot, after all the problem was in the HPR. switched it and the gun works fine now. I only did that because it was the last thing to do, I'm going to service the other HPR and I'll write the problem here.

cheers

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
thanks foot, after all the problem was in the HPR. switched it and the gun works fine now. I only did that because it was the last thing to do, I'm going to service the other HPR and I'll write the problem here.

cheers
Glad you got it sorted.

I slyly edited my previous post to make it sound like I know what I'm on about.o_O

Fred8

Nov 10, 2012
(y) it was the 611 o ring on the top of the HPR. I messed the size of it, I think it was a 011 there :whistle:. now works like a charm.