The Home Of European Paintball

Vanquish 2.0 skull eflex and contact zero Jersey

viper2k5

EpIdEmIc
Sep 5, 2011
Cheshire
For sale !!!
Vanquish 2.0, empire eflex and contact zero Jersey kit deal

Thanks for looking here for sale is my empire vanquish 2.0, it's in immaculate condition shoots laser, no marks blemishes etc, I have owned this from new and has only been used a few times, the barrels have never been used !! As with all my markers I use my freak kit, shot count is less than 6k has up to date firmware all box and spares and tools, all unused and unopened. Included is a bnib never opened skill eflex as well as a contact zero empire jersey in green and black in size XXL, I know the size seems big but I found that empire gear is slightly smaller than other manufacturers, both mask and jersey haven't been opened so are brand new. would like to keep this all together ideally but will split if the marker goes first, as anybody who has ever purchased anything from me will tell you that all my kit is as described. The only reason I am selling this is because I have been offered something special that I can't really turn down !! I'm looking for £875 delivered to your door next day all insured signed for etc. the only trades I would entertain looking at is a GSL or possible 3.5 but would have to be in the same condition, any other pics or questions feel to ask payment via bank transfer or PayPal or cash can be picked up from cpps or Cheshire/Staffordshire area

Here is a link to the pics

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/Lee_Hulme/library/vanquish