Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vforce Grill mask and Pulse loader *Pics*

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
I heard that the initial batch of clips on the Grill had to be recalled. Is this true?
There has been no product recall on the Grill Mask or it's Clips.

If any of our products were the subject of a recall for whatever reason, it would always be in the form of an official Press Release. Information would be posted on our websites and also the major paintball related websites / forums, such as this one.

If an item as safety critical as this were the subject of a recall we would be shouting loud about it I can assure you.

Thanks for bringing this one to our attention.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
So what is gonna stop the tray from popping out when you do a dive etc.
I mean i know they have probably done loads of tests on them to make sure this doesnt happen but it still could couldnt it?

Also does this button mean we are gonna get marshalls pullin people out for tampering. I have had them pull me out for this on my ego and my fingers were nowhere near the buttons.
The tray can only be ejected when you push in the two sprung loaded retainer buttons on each side. So unless you are holding the two buttons in as you dive it wont happen.

If a ref pulls you for tampering with your loader then there is something definately wrong! The button is on the underside of the loader and not on gun. If a ref is gonna pull you for pushing your loader button, it's probably because he's jealous that you have a Pulse and he doesn't.