Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ViCiOuS Geo3 blue/silver

gazzafoz

Gaz
Jul 3, 2013
Luton
My lovely vicious geo3 in blue silver. Vicious milled into the body :) Lovely looking pew pew. Comes with original box, case, manual, lube n spare orings. Tiny bit of anno wear on the asa but thats all and doesnt affect use. No problems with it at all.
Looking for £450 all in which covers fees and royal mail special delivery, tracked insured the whole big bang.
Feel free to collect from northampton. Can get vouches and i also marshal at skirmish nirthampton :)
Feel free to ask any qs

Attachments

Oliver_J

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Little beauty you got there bud. I know the answer already so don't take it as a low ball as its my budget ha. £350.

I don't expect you'll have any problem selling this though mate ;)

gazzafoz

Gaz
Jul 3, 2013
Luton
@Oliver_J i wont take it as a lowball i no what budgets are like n im sure iv done my fair share of haggling for the funds i have! Could sort out a friendlier price if collected? Its just fees alone take 20 odd quid around this price mark then with the post thats another 17 quid. Obv i know the risks but could do 420 bank transfer atm but dont want to drop so low just yet. Will keep ur offer in mind though :)

Reactions: Spittlez

Oliver_J

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
I'm in Leeds mate so it's a 260 mile round trip which in my car would work out around the same as postage.

I'll see what I can do with this budget with the missus haha.

Reactions: gazzafoz

Oliver_J

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Righttttt. £370 is now my offer. I'm sure we could work out something with postage/fees.

Keep my offer in mind and let me know :)

P.s. rough shot count? Everything in working order/serviced?

gazzafoz

Gaz
Jul 3, 2013
Luton
Sorry havnt been ignorant for some reason my alerts have only just flagged up. I asked previous owner if it was serviced and he stated it was stripped and cleaned after every use so hadnt needed to. And i have used it but havnt had it long enough to warrent a service just yet (sepling as i want lv) Also not sure on the genuine shot count as previous had reset but its not more then 60k we had worked out. If wanted i shud be marshaling this saturday and can try do a shootin vid @Oliver_J ?
@splaxgubble is that a collected price?

gazzafoz

Gaz
Jul 3, 2013
Luton
No worries will get on done tomorrow if not at the least ill fill my bottle up n have a vid by sunday at latest :)