Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vicious leaves PSP

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Looks like they just announced they were leaving the PSP and basically shutting down the team. They mentioned that there might be a 'London Vicious' or a UWL Vicious in the future.

Sad to see them go.

Who would come up?
Thunder got 3rd at cup, and Shock took 4th, but Heat is ranked higher overall than both of them. So...maybe Heat?

Not sure how that'll work out.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Thats a shame, such a great story to vicious as well. A lot of people were expecting great things from them after such a big improvement this year.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Looks like they just announced they were leaving the PSP and basically shutting down the team. They mentioned that there might be a 'London Vicious' or a UWL Vicious in the future.

Sad to see them go.

Who would come up?
Thunder got 3rd at cup, and Shock took 4th, but Heat is ranked higher overall than both of them. So...maybe Heat?

Not sure how that'll work out.

Role models for the sport... a loss

I believe that London Vicious is the CXBL team, rather than a UK team

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
https://www.facebook.com/teamvicious

This is the post from Carl & Karen Bortol.

Strong team that set a very positive example to younger players. They'll be missed.

That said, I think the Bortols made the right call - at the top level, paintball is a young man's sport. That is, if you are on a college or uni schedule, you have the time to play, with no commitments like jobs or mortgages.

Reactions: Rat and alexd

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
Sad news indeed still remember when they were ripping it up in D1 as Diesel.

At least I still have my Vicious Jersey as a bit of Paintball history :cry: