Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue OLED NT/DM11

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me I have a Virtue OLED board but not sure all the bits are there as you would normally get from new.

This is all there is in there

Also am I right in thinking this board will fit the DM12 and DM13?

Russell

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
Yep, will fit the dm12 and 13. Normally you only get a board so hard to say if you are missing anything, it's normally a straight swap over job as you use the guns current eyes and solenoid etc which will plug straight into the new board

Russell Hill

Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Ah well that kind of confirms what I was thinking, I am missing the grips and the data cable from it. It was given to me by a friend so I guess I don't mind buying the other bits. @jfp you say normally you only get the board, so are the little batterys extras in this too? Thanks for the help all

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
Ah well that kind of confirms what I was thinking, I am missing the grips and the data cable from it. It was given to me by a friend so I guess I don't mind buying the other bits. @jfp you say normally you only get the board, so are the little batterys extras in this too? Thanks for the help all
Sorry I forgot you should have gotten grips with it. I think with the NT/DM11+ virtue boards they added the rechargeable battery with it, the virtue oled board I had was for the dm10 so just had the battery adapter to fit a 9v to it

Russell Hill

Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Ah well mini usb is easy enough then, but you are right, I had a look for grips last night and couldn't find them anywhere