Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Virtue Spire III lets go!!!

Discussion in 'Hoppers' started by STONESOLDIER, Oct 17, 2016.

1. STONESOLDIER Planet Eclipse

STONESOLDIER
    Message Count:
    Yes used mine last week, very impressed with it, loved having the loader reload function

2. Igor Platinum Member

Igor
    Message Count:
    Got mine a month ago and i`m quite impressed. Its the only loader that can be used with terrible reballs (i know, that you should not use those :) ) And with the G sensor is mounted on silicone its VERY sensitive. Its a great hopper, but still i don`t think that you should upgrade from old spire if your`s doesn`t have any issues.

3. GRIMLOCK Well-Known Member

GRIMLOCK
    Message Count:
    At the original price I would wholly recommend it as a upgrade but now it's a bit daft how much this costs when you factor in a speed feed ontop of base....

Care_Bears likes this.
  4. maxxon Member

maxxon
    Message Count:
    I got one and tried it last weekend. I've been using Rotors before, so I can't really compare to the older Spires.

The loader worked fine and I like being able to dump in a pod of paint without spilling even if I haven't shot the loader completely dry (an issue I had with rotors).

But I also have to say at this price point, I'm a bit disappointed with the build quality.

E.g. the power buttons sticks down preventing the loader from turning on. The clasp on the speedfeed was extemely stiff, I was half-afraid of breaking it before it finally started working. Yeah, these will probably get better once it's broken in a bit but at this price I don't expect to get something that doesn't work 100% straight out of the box.

5. STONESOLDIER Planet Eclipse

STONESOLDIER
    Message Count:
    That's unfortunate, maybe you have just been one of the unlucky ones that got a badly made one, I know a couple of people that have them and don't have the problems you have described, unlucky I guess.

6. GRIMLOCK Well-Known Member

GRIMLOCK
    Message Count:
    I will also add that at £40 for the SF speedfeed im EXTREMELY unhappy that there is gap enough between the teeth to spill paint... this was not an issue on the 200 but Virtue took a backstep and made this worse with their "updated" loader.

7. red dragon red dragon

red dragon
    Message Count:
    There is a new upgrade ring out you just need to contact Virtue & pay $10 to cover postage, this is the new ring. hope this helps. 4hMlBeE.jpg

maxxon likes this.
  8. GRIMLOCK Well-Known Member

GRIMLOCK
    Message Count:
    Great news, more to spend on an expensive already product :)

9. maxxon Member

maxxon
    Message Count:
    I emailed Virtue support about the updated speed feed ring and they just mailed me one free of charge.

Gotta give full points for customer support.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017