Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue Spire problem

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
The problem is the loader wont feed paint. Tried new batteries and the drive cone will not spine. When I tap the shell, it'll spin very very slowly and will stop.

I have tried contacting virtue Europe for advice but since the first email of swapping the boards out, have not heard from her since.

So I've tried a factory rest, new batteries and swapped the boards round. No luck

Has anyone had problems with their motor. Such a pain because I do like my Spire

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Are you trying to feed it into a aired up marker or just feed paint into pods or looking to test it at home? It needs the movement of the gun and the shooting to feed. It was weird as heck the first time I got my spire.

If the factory reset still isn't feeding paint while you're shooting, you can adjust the g-force sensitivity.
http://www.virtuepb.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Spire-manual.pdf

It's the red color for the led menu.

Good luck!

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
I've had the spire for over a year now and currently using a rotor because of our Dye sponsorship but understand the workings of the Spire. I thought it was strange that the spire couldn't keep up with my Dm14 in ramp. Then last month it totally stopped feeding paint. Even the anti jam button doesn't cause it to spin up. I'm just hoping Patrice from Virtue France is on holiday and will get back to me asap. I was wondering if anyhow had similar problems with their spire so I can identify my problem. I've had my rotor for 5 years and its one ever needed a replacement board

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
have you tried pressing and holding the LED. this should force the motor to spin regardless of any marker being fired and G-force sensed. give that a go and see what happens and report back

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
already tried the anti jam button. Seems to be a motor problem. Virtue Europe and Virtue USA have said the same thing. sent and waiting for repair now.

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
Ok just an update on my Spire.

I had sent it off to America for repairs, as the Virtue Europe rep was on vacation. Received it back to today with the newest board and I'm guessing the replacement motor. Im all happy now that its all sorted. Big thanks to Virtue USA for sorting it out so quickly. I took a gamble and posted it by normal air mail as well

Reactions: Ben H and Spikerz