Virtue Vio Vs HK army KLR

What do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
With world cup approaching and 2 new masks coming out (at least) what do you guys think will come out on top out of the Virtue Vio and the Hk army KLR
Personally I think the KLR will win because of HK army's way of advertising their products (and because the HK logo with paintballers is like a UV light to a fly). However this could go either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBWill

electriko

Sep 6, 2009
I share the same opinion, Good advertising gets the most customers, even if its not the best product.. well, at least the first customers..
But I quite like the KLR.
Need to buy a new mask (along with pretty much all of the gear), have to see one in hands..

electriko

Sep 6, 2009
Well, that´s probably when I´ll get my gear here and buy the new stuff anyway. I should go on christmas holidays to Portugal, then I´ll bring my gear. I like my i4, but it´s too small in the chin.

Reactions: UKBall

CELLY-J

Jan 13, 2012
i think the hk google is a mix from sly and de i4.. and the Virtue Vio looks like the dye i4 but think it better for people with a bigger head

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
After seeing the pictures of the KLR today then i think it has the win hands down. Looks much better in my opinion, will be interesting to see the price point though!

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
After seeing the pictures of the KLR today then i think it has the win hands down. Looks much better in my opinion, will be interesting to see the price point though!
Ditto, the KLR looks fantastic while the VIO looks like a budget mask......however that's just from some pics on the internet, so I'll reserve judgement till I've got a set on my face and can parade up and down in front of a mirror like a doofus judging the relative agg'ness of each ;)

KLR looks like Darth Vader and the Return of the Jedi biker scout had a sexy baby.

Whereas the VIO looks like something Tippmann just released:

Last edited: