Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

visor or no

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by AlexFarkouh
More seriously, if you remove the visor your really have to don some kind of hat, and then I get to hot.
No you dont, i know plenty of players who play without a hat. Playing with a bandana/Sandana/Doorag etc...does not protect your head at all, a few exrtra mm's will do nothing when a ball hits you at 300fps. Yeah it may hurt for a while, but generally the pain goes in a minute at most as the adrenaline takes over and you forget about it in the heat of the game

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by sjt19
No you dont, i know plenty of players who play without a hat. Playing with a bandana/Sandana/Doorag etc...does not protect your head at all, a few exrtra mm's will do nothing when a ball hits you at 300fps. Yeah it may hurt for a while, but generally the pain goes in a minute at most as the adrenaline takes over and you forget about it in the heat of the game
Speaking of Sandanas...Hows yours :)

btw great marshalling at campaign sam!

Dave

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Bunker King do a headwrap with all the "protective" ( ;) ) padding and a mesh top so you won't get too hot. Plus do JT still sell the quick tints? as if they do that will save on buying tinted lens.

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Hmm y not be really hard core and play with no lense. :p

Nahh i gotta say i prefer having it off but untill i get meh new lense im keepign it on. And as for the rain factor PHH! is more fun playing under water let the rain in and keep the peak off!