Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on Bassetts Pole Sunday 17th (SEXY SANTAS)

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
hi guys just a quick note to say thanks to everyone for a great day on sunday i'm just sorry i spent most of it pacing up and down the carpark making sure everyone's cars were safe and still in one piece when you finished great to meet some old and new faces warrior lump lemonade good to see you all again and to the lads from newport leeds and peterborough hope to see you all again soon Happy christmas and a good new year to one and all :) BIG MOZZA part time carpark attendant full time games manager :)
A big thank you MOZZA for taking care of our cars while we were enjoying the day.
Im the guy who forgot where i parked me car:eek: It was a long exciting day of paintball.

Ever thought of doing a valet service whilst your out there buddy :p :D
JK m8, you did great:)

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
ok chill out i will bunker u next month god never though that people would want to get bunkered that much

loosebree

DRUNK AND NOT IN CHARGE
Jun 20, 2006
Coventry
A big thank you MOZZA for taking care of our cars while we were enjoying the day.
Im the guy who forgot where i parked me car:eek: It was a long exciting day of paintball.

Ever thought of doing a valet service whilst your out there buddy :p :D
JK m8, you did great:)
*cough*

This is where he becomes part time carpark attendant and 'Bernie' takes over eh MOZ

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
hi guys just a quick note to say thanks to everyone for a great day on sunday i'm just sorry i spent most of it pacing up and down the carpark making sure everyone's cars were safe and still in one piece when you finished great to meet some old and new faces warrior lump lemonade good to see you all again and to the lads from newport leeds and peterborough hope to see you all again soon Happy christmas and a good new year to one and all :) BIG MOZZA part time carpark attendant full time games manager :)
done a fantastic job, was even on my side when my motley crew took so bloody long to go, cant wait or the next one,

HUGE THANK YOU goes to the marshalls, the air fillers, the cheery parking/security guard, and also the santas, christmas should be every day.