Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on events in/near Kent

TommyK1993

Feb 9, 2012
Does anyone know of any walk on events/sites near Kent where kit is rentable, if you can give me details of prices aswell that would be awesome, thanks :)

Last edited:

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Hmmm The closest good rental sites I know of to you are going to be Essex way. Mayhem & Campaign offer a good day out. Or if you want the opportunity for both Woodsball and Supair aswell as get to talk to some of the most experienced players in the country there's Bricket Wood paintball in St Albans (Junction 21A on the m25).
Unfortunately they all mean travelling for you though? I would suggest if you can, go and watch a tournement at Bricket Wood. You can speak to loads of people see all the different kit and I am sure loads of people would let you try masks on. Yorkie the site manager is a top fella and will help every new player he can... Just complement him on his figure and he'll be in your pocket... S!@t forgot my team is tagged in my name lol ;)

mattjt

Sep 18, 2011
Dartford, Kent
+1 on Mayhem Essex, did a walk-on over there before xmas, wicked site. Check their vids on youtube there's loads of them - will give you the general flavour ;) (was £50 inc box of paint)

(there's also submission over maidstone way, they did do monthly walkons too, but last time I was up there they were planning to rejig some of the "zones" so not sure if it's back up running yet?)