Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

walk on glasgow

beaver667

Oct 27, 2014
Hey guys not long in the sport hopefully going to my first walk on this month at rebellion paintball. Just a few questions. What should I expect at a walk on and if there is anyone goin to rebellion it would be great to hear from yous so I am not turning up and not knowing anyone.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Granted i'm not out on the woodsball sites very much nowadays, but if you want an opinion on anything let me know. rebellion is a great little site, friendly people and the games play out pretty well most of the time too.
as for what to expect, games are a bit more intense with higher rates of fire from people using electronic markers, and they will also stay in cover better than normal birthday party groups etc, so games will be harder.
but its good fun with games taking place throughout the day, decide how much paint you want to shoot and try and make that last, it sucks missing out on games at the end of the day. everyone gets split up in different teams on the day anyway, so just chat to those on your team and you'll fit in no problem.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
So where is it you guys play at
well personally i travel to the other end of the country to Bristol to train with my team Reading Entity, and we compete in the CPPS tournament series based in Stafford. Last year i played some international events at CPS and Millennium series but this year is looking like just the domestic events.
Only site i would really play at now if i had the choice would actually be Rebellion. Its a nice size place and a good crowd that play there. You've got urban paintball in Edinburgh who i'm sure still do regular walk ons which is an indoor site. Although personally i find it too small and slippery.
There's prozone which is about an hour and a half from Glasgow but personally i've only ever played their big game and have no idea what the site is like with just a small crowd.

hoot

Mad Sqad Rebels
Sep 17, 2011
Falkirk, Scotland
Hi beaver!

Stewart and Liam are right, I play at Rebellion a lot. Staff are good people, atmosphere is friendly and folks are always welcome to join in the mayhem.

Liam is spot on with his description. Bit more intense than your usual punter day, higher rates of fire, tougher firefights. Ask for Nick when you sign in and I'll see you right.

See you there!