Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on in Sussex?

cF^

Mar 5, 2008
So where are they? There used to be ones at Holmbush from what I remember. Where are the popular ones, if any these days.
I'm trying to find a site that will just fill my damn air tank up, no luck so far! Has paintball gotten less popular in the last 5 years? It used to be easy to find walk-ons and helpful staff at sites!

Anyone on here from Sussex play? I'm coming back to the sport after a long break and would be nice to get to know some local faces in the scene :)

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
To the best of my knowledge Holmbush operate a walk on on the first Sunday.Sold my hoddie a gun for his son and they go . Bullswood Skirmish ,north of E Grinstead,is going but dont do walk ons . Apart from that,welcome to the desert my friend .

alexunder

The Bruiser
Dec 3, 2013
Romford
www.paintballfocus.com
Yes, Holmbush Paintball holds walk-ons on first Sunday every month but the one in May will be probably on Saturday the 3rd. Not so far from Holmbush you can find Campaign Paintball and they do walk-ons every second Sunday.

Reece bruton

You have to shoot before I shoot
Apr 15, 2014
Brighton
holmbush is holding an event for walk on the 10th of may and its 40 pound for 2000 balls all day event

Reece bruton

You have to shoot before I shoot
Apr 15, 2014
Brighton
yeah i mean the 3rd just checked sorry everyone and i got told 40 when i phoned up but owell 5 pound extra

cF^

Mar 5, 2008
Wicked, thanks for the replies. I may head down :) Would be nice to meet some people down there as I'll be going by myself. If any of you fancy some company and wouldn't mind helping out a newbie, give me a shout!

Foz

Nov 3, 2013
Crawley, West Sussex
I normally go to Holmbush as people have said 1st Sunday of the month £45 plus 2000 paintballs as I live 5 minutes away and the staff are great If you intend to go there any other time just call the day before to make sure they are not fully booked. They will also fill you air tank for you if you ask.
http://holmbishpaintball.rtrk.co.uk/?scid=28202&kw=6358018&pub_cr_id=52123442608

Also there is another paintball site just of J10A on the M23 (Delta Force,) you can also use your own markers here but they only do CO2. Again the staff are helpful but costs a bit more.
http://www.paintballgames.co.uk/paintball-south-london-centre