Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk ons and the like..

K.C.

Apr 14, 2014
Dunstable
I've been to a few delta force sites back in the day and it always seemed to depend who was there some of the managers where very accommodating and others just wouldn't let me bring anything there. I remember be told that I couldn't wear my own mask incase it have me an unfair advantage. I still to this day have no idea what could have possibly been going through his head to do that.

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
Some really helpful things here guys. Im feeling a little less stressed now.. heh

@Spookls - will be great to come along. Wont be this month though. Im grounded til after the wedding ;) something to do with not helping enough.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spookls

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
K.c. do they be monthly too? Looks like ive found my 3 a month if they do. .

Reece bruton

You have to shoot before I shoot
Apr 15, 2014
Brighton
I go delta force all the time I take all my own kit the only thing they don't let you use is your own co2 but apart from that everything else is fine

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
I've been to a few delta force sites back in the day and it always seemed to depend who was there some of the managers where very accommodating and others just wouldn't let me bring anything there. I remember be told that I couldn't wear my own mask incase it have me an unfair advantage. I still to this day have no idea what could have possibly been going through his head to do that.
While you can see, everyone else is fogged up and running into trees :)

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Some really helpful things here guys. Im feeling a little less stressed now.. heh

@Spookls - will be great to come along. Wont be this month though. Im grounded til after the wedding ;) something to do with not helping enough.

I hope to see you there sometime soon buddy

K.C.

Apr 14, 2014
Dunstable
@xanthiax I am just starting to get back into paintball mate personally I avoid delta force. I will be going to campaign, mayhem and skirmish when I can mate