Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walking the trigger tips

whupass

Risk Factor Speedball
How do you get so fast??? the best I can reach is 13 on my ego, I've gotten to 18-20 on those computer ones where you click the mouse, any way tips would be nice, is it just practice practice practice, or is there a technic?

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
nobody can really get over 17-18bps in semi, no matter what they say

but i found the best way was not to use the tip's of your fingers, but to use in between your second and first joints on your index and middle fingers, that way your not really showing much of your hand if your snapping in and out a bunker.

but yes, with time, you will be able to flow and get consistant high bps (15bps legal) with ease.

-james

G

Gassy

Ask to watch your girlfriend when she Flicks the Bean as the technique is alarmingly similar:eek:
Hence the amount of paint the Angels chuck at you;)

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
How do you get so fast??? the best I can reach is 13 on my ego, I've gotten to 18-20 on those computer ones where you click the mouse, any way tips would be nice, is it just practice practice practice, or is there a technic?
On a more serious note, if you use 2 fingers I would guess it's just practice (Lump has got 32 out of my ego with 2 fingers :eek: ) but if you want to try a different technique to be faster try rolling the trigger with 3 fingers. That's how I play and 15 isn't usually a problem (18 - 25 uncapped, ;) ) Come see me if your at the masters, I'll show you what I mean :)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
On a more serious note, i use 2 fingers I would guess it's just practice (Lump has got more out of me with 4 fingers :eek: ) but if you want to try a different technique try rolling 2 in one and one in the other with 3 fingers. That's how I play and isn't usually a problem , ;) Come see me if your at the masters, I'll show you what I mean :)
fixed

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Ego's are renound for adding shots, its not humanily possible to do 32 bps, just think, each finger has to hit the trigger 16 times in one second, its just not possible, but i'm not doubting the fact that lump probally did get 32 bps out of it, as i have seen it done myself.

17-18 bps is all that is possible in true semi. (no electronics adding shots)

-james