Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walking the trigger tips

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
4 fingers? he must have pretty small hands to fit them in the frame??

Personally i cant get any where near as fast with 3 fingers as i can with 2. i tend to use the joint, just near the ends of my fingers and it basically comes down to how well setup your trigger is for you and how often you pratice walking the trigger.

I have my EGO capped at 15bps and i can reach it easily with just the 2 fingers.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Stick an elastic band over your trigger fingers and practice walking the trigger. you can also try watking the trigger with a pair of gloves on. when you take em off your fingers will fly.

alternativly get a hater board from slothball :cool: :eek:

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
if at work/school/college/uni.... grab a pencil or pen and train 'em up on that, it's a brilliant way to waste hours away, and annoy every person within a 10 meter radius of you :D

i actually did it for ages, when my right hand was slower than my left (Yes, I'm a leftie) and now both hands are pretty much evenly matched.... but then again, it doesn't really matter when using millennium ramping :rolleyes:

or....get a willing girlfriend to help

cheap shot :eek:

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
if at work/school/college/uni.... grab a pencil or pen and train 'em up on that, it's a brilliant way to waste hours away, and annoy every person within a 10 meter radius of you :D

i actually did it for ages, when my right hand was slower than my left (Yes, I'm a leftie) and now both hands are pretty much evenly matched.... but then again, it doesn't really matter when using millennium ramping :rolleyes:

or....get a willing girlfriend to help

cheap shot :eek:
i spend hours doing that every day. the pencil thing.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
i was doing the g/f thing but she dumped me for spending to much money on paintball and not enough on her.... back to pencils it is :(