Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want Nitro, but...

The Kid

P8ntball Junkie
Yeah....

I'm a recballer and i won't tell you what my gun is because I would be laughed at for as long as I am on this MB. I've been reading a book "The Ultimate Guide to Paintball", it really IS good for newbies, and they listed several reasons why nitro is better, so I want it.....also it will help cut down the laughter. Thanx for all the help guys. :) I live in The US. And I eventually want to play on a tem in tourneys. ;-)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Don't worry about what we think of your marker, most of us will have started out with crap markers. I know I did. My first one was a VM68 magnum, easily 3 feet long and weighing a ton! Thankfully I upgraded soon after!

Too bad you're not in Europe, because I could have hooked you up with some nice nitro systems for a decent price......

Kingpn301

Aug 6, 2001
Jacksonville, Fl
Visit site
I am pretty sure i know what gun the kid is going with cause i tried to help him on another forum. I think that a 68ci 4500psi (might as well go with a 4500 psi bout the same price any more)screw in tank would fit you just fine something like a center flag dyno flow tank.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I shot a Shocker for nearly a year and loved it immensely. But it did gulp too much air. Other than that and the weight, which only occasionally was an issue, I really wouldn't want anything else. Only offer that I found acceptable was my current S/M Cocker, which shoots like a Shocker but half the weight. I won't settle for less.

Hey, since ya wanted a new Cocker, you should look at an S/M for ya Buddah. They're quite nice and priced at about the same as a Freeflow or Eclipse, and far fewer people have them. You can see them at www.hanta-force.com/ai.

The Kid

P8ntball Junkie
My gun is....

A brass eagle Avenger. My parents and sister(& her fiancee) all got it for me. I'm just glad to have a working gun now. My first two games I had to play with a Talon that had no hopper...so I had to single load....I tried to double load, but the second bal would fall out every time I ducked down in my bunker, well it was more literally a fox whole. I couldn't even stick my head up to shoot...i just put the gun up and fire in the general direction. I won't even go into my next four or five times. So, the gun will work for me until I can save up enough to get myself a cocker. I just love cockers.:D