Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wanted - 6 x Dye lock lid pots

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Kincraig,Scottish Highlands.
As the title suggests,Im looking for 6 matching Dye lock lid pots.I always seem to miss them when they come up in the for sale section.Preferably in red or blue,but will consider other colours.Cash waiting.Price must include postage and paypal fees,and preferably sent Royal Mail signed for (1st or 2nd class.)

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
As the title suggests,Im looking for 6 matching Dye lock lid pots.I always seem to miss them when they come up in the for sale section.Preferably in red or blue,but will consider other colours.Cash waiting.Price must include postage and paypal fees,and preferably sent Royal Mail signed for (1st or 2nd class.)
got 3 used but like new if still looking for some or plenty of other type proto etc on my kitbag sale at this link ! http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/updated-kitbag-sale.101021/ no 28 on list

daza-m

Ednburgh Exodus
Nov 29, 2012
Edinburgh
My team used them last season but we have replaced them for this season ( new colours ) but we have about 40 clear dye lock lids all in good nick. If your interested I can bring them to round 2 of CPPS. Would be looking for £2 per pot

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
CPPS is a no go for me this year,and I couldnt even make it down to watch.Im up in the Highlands of Scotland so Id need to know if you could post them.

If youre looking to get rid of a few more,Ill ask the lads so it makes it abit more worth while for you to post them.

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
My team used them last season but we have replaced them for this season ( new colours ) but we have about 40 clear dye lock lids all in good nick. If your interested I can bring them to round 2 of CPPS. Would be looking for £2 per pot
Im upto 12 just now.lol.Waiting for another lad to get back to me.Would you be willing to sell me 12,possibily a few more?Ill pay postage and cover paypal fees.