Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warning impending rule change in classifieds

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
So would this rule also mean that if I were to offer a service on here selling NEW timmy parts as nowhere in the UK can be bothered to sell them that I wouldn't be allowed?

And no, I don't take 1 store offering a infamous board a good arguement as to why I wouldn't be allowed to support my fellow paintball players.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Bon

I suggest you watch what you write or you will no longer write on here. If you have an issue with this then I would like to suggest that any comments, like the one you just posted, you take it to PM.

First and last warning

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Bon

I suggest you watch what you write or you will no longer write on here. If you have an issue with this then I would like to suggest that any comments, like the one you just posted, you take it to PM.

First and last warning
Read edit please.

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
I dont see why there's such a hoohar about selling gear.

If you got genuine second hand gear to sell then no probs but if you've got access to current gear that the sale of, could affect the banner sponsors of this web site, then they need to be protected.
That's of course if you value this mainly FREE web site.

Just flog your gear on e-bay or whoever and avoid the wrath of the mods.

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
I dont see why there's such a hoohar about selling gear.

If you got genuine second hand gear to sell then no probs but if you've got access to current gear that the sale of, could affect the banner sponsors of this web site, then they need to be protected.
That's of course if you value this mainly FREE web site.

Just flog your gear on e-bay or whoever and avoid the wrath of the mods.

I was not going to say anything on this thread till i read this post.

Ebay is defeating the object of this whole conversation ! I think paintball stuff should be stopped being sold on ebay for example bottles and guns because any idiot can get hold of them on there.

jay

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.

Ebay is defeating the object of this whole conversation ! I think paintball stuff should be stopped being sold on ebay for example bottles and guns because any idiot can get hold of them on there.

jay
but i thought thats what everyone wants? you know...more players etc :rolleyes:

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff

jay
Any idiot can get them on here.:eek:

Demonic

Shaolin Monk
May 25, 2004
Visit site
What is the point in bickering like schoolgirls about this rule change.

Some people are affected, some are not. Deal with it.

If everyone questions this rule change to the point of infuriating the mods and PGI, it may become worth while to scrap the Classifieds section altogether as it's more hassle than it's worth.

At the end of the day there are millions of hypothetical possibilities regarding the sale of various items and they can't all be regulated on an individual basis.

So lets just accept it or bugger off and sell your sh*t else where. If your after a quick buck go play the global financial markets or start selling knock off Gucci crap to some fashion concious teenager.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
What is the point in bickering like schoolgirls about this rule change.

Some people are affected, some are not. Deal with it.

If everyone questions this rule change to the point of infuriating the mods and PGI, it may become worth while to scrap the Classifieds section altogether as it's more hassle than it's worth.

At the end of the day there are millions of hypothetical possibilities regarding the sale of various items and they can't all be regulated on an individual basis.

So lets just accept it or bugger off and sell your sh*t else where. If your after a quick buck go play the global financial markets or start selling knock off Gucci crap to some fashion concious teenager.

So most of p8ntballer...