Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warp feeds!!!

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
For use on an angel I think you need to cut into the body which automatically invalidates the warranty provided by WDP

Gee - Team No Hope

Jul 10, 2001
Reading UK
Visit site
The main problem with a warp feed on angel is the fact the angel has very little kick when it fires. Since warpfeeds on anything other than an e-mag use a vibration sensor to figure out that the gun has fired you need to set the sensitivity rather high which can cause problems.

I use a warp feed on my impulse and it is brilliant since i expose so little of the gun if i have to come over the top.

Graeme :cool:

Hammer

Aug 1, 2001
Iowa, USA
Visit site
Warp....

I guess it all comes down to the guy holding the gun!!! If you are really comfortable shooting off hand, and stay tight doing it, then you won't realize the BIG advantage of the Warp feed!!! That is being able to tilt the gun on it's side and shoot out of the Left side, (right handed players), of the bunker without changing hands or your grip and not expose anything for your appoinant to shoot at!!! I have talked to several players that are able to change hands without really thinking about it, and they didn't like the Warp at all!!!! But for the rest of us sorry types, it has the potential to make a huge improvment in our game!!!
Hammer

chudley (lssb)

bouncing hotdog member
Jul 18, 2001
banbury uk
Visit site
warp

i have 1 on my cocker and as long as u teach ur self how 2 fire and aim i think ur be on a wining streek. if ur going 2 simple the best weekend pop over 2 the l.s.s.b camp and we should have a angel with a warp feed on it:D

Nick@skirmish

Jul 15, 2001
robin hood country
Visit site
Biff You plonker.. To fit a warp feed on a angel all u have 2 do is fit a stubby low rise, which has been machined/ filed / cut down to approx 3/4 inch long. fit bracket on bottom of the handle, 2 screws fit the drive, 2 mini scotch locks later and a bit of pipe, and the fing is working 15 minutes. tops...I know i fit & sell them.. U don't have to cut in to the body, and it is commanded by the current from the trigger not the motion of the marker. I run a fly dust angel with warp feed & I love it. P.S. £130 for the feed, (colours extra ) £140 fitted, £49.95 for the long life battery pack (20 shot per second feed, horizontal, vertical u name it..... I am not gifted by being able to shoot accurately with both hands, the warp gives me the advantage & keeps me tight. C Ya @ simply the best... I am playing for Budby Wrecking Crew......:D

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
Sorry Gee, but as Nick says, the Warp is driven by wires from the circuit board to solenoid on an LCD, not a vibration sensor. If it did work due to vibration, I would be in big trouble due to me getting the shakes whenever I eventually sober up.

Also, I have a Fly with Warp Feed, however I have not had chance to try it, even though it has played in three tournies so far, but the guys who have used it love it.

Big Ian

P S Nick it wasn't actually Bif that said you had to cut into the gun, it was Pikachu. (Thought I better say that, as we all know how sensitive Bif can be!!)

P P S Bless you Bif