Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped north v south 2011!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Trigger Happy - good morning, I'm Pete ... I sorta own this site and I also double up as a moderator of sorts to try and help my fellow mods out.
I have just stumbled upon this gem of a thread and what stands out is your complete and utter absence of appropriate tone .... nobody likes a smart-ass, and at the moment, you are exhibiting those self-same traits.

It could be, we all got off on the wrong foot and so I'm gonna reset the 'pi$sed off' meter for all concerned and give you another chance.

All you gotta do is tweak your attitude, nothing more I promise; do that and we'll all be happy bunnies .. try and smart-mouth me, or indeed any of my mods, and it will be the last thing you do on this site because, for the most part, we are one big happy family and that's EXACTLY how I wanna keep it.

Have fun Trig !

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Bah, suggesting a thread for the Gold Board automatically precludes it from being Gold-Boarded. It's kind of a rule. Not a real rule, just one I think we should have.

We'll see what happens. If he comes out fighting, it may well get gold boarded.
Nobody seems to get this :(

Reactions: Gassy

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
I`m gonna post in relation to the thread topic. Pretty good video, and yeah gotta love the creed!

Of course it needs turning round, but that can be done... simples!