Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped presents Lockdown V: Stand Your Ground

Nov 7, 2011
Hello Peeps, Paul Parkes here and welcome to Lockdown 5 Stand Your Ground.

After NvS 2K14 I've had a little rest and now I'am ready to make a splash with this cracking event I've made for you ballers out there, weather you play Milsim, Scenario, Tournament and Magfed ball or just want a good old days knock about with you mates, there's a place in this game for you!!
So take you time read the game backdrop and game info and then get yourselves bookied in for a good old proper gun fight at Warped, now lets read on peeps.

The year is 2100, Location, Serucrex Maximum Sercurity Corrections facility Cosford.......
Over the last 20 years there has been a major overall in the penal system, with all minor public order offences being dealt with by transportation. All minor offenders are transported to Glen Parva, a large floating corrections facility five miles wide. This is where all short stay offenders are sent, where mind bending drugs are used to rehabilitate all inmates sent who are sent there. All other correction faculties where closed down apart for two. SMSP Cosford Wolverhampton and SMSP Usk Monmouthshire. All long stay inmates are now sent inland to one these two faculties with Usk being Cat A2 and Cosford being Cat A1

If you end up at SMSP Cosford, Its the end of the road for you, you are at the top of your tree. You are not coming out ever!! Or if you do you will be an old lag who will not hurt anyone because of the years of Constance abuse from all inside there!! Friend or foe no one is safe in Cosford. Cosford is a big melting pot for all that choose to take it's path. There are two main Prison gangs, who hate each other with a passion, plus two corrections teams who keep things in order in Cosford, well they think they do!!

Faction 1 Mr Frobes Corrections (Dave Jack UK Mercs Fame)

Mr Frobes is in control of Cosford and keeps all inmates on there toes with his corrections officers and his strong arm methods. When all prisons where looked after and ran by privateers, Mr Frobes was the top man in the UK, until the UK media found out he was setting up betting fights between prisoners for profit. He was cleared on all counts, but all privateers where dismissed and he was reinstated. Not really not a nice man to cross. He is hated with a passion by all inmates and some prison Staff, but he knows the game well and plays it well. He and his staff always where black. When you see laser bats and Riot shields, He's coming to get you outta your pad for some reason. Watch out for him.

Faction 2 Mitch Bartlett Ultra Fighting Force (Sean Ninja Leadeham Planet Paintball Forum Fame)

A WING Is ran by the UFF Ultra Fighting Force and is headed up by Mitch Bartlett a complete nutcase, but he is on top of his game, most of his gang are Laserball Hooligans who learnt their craft on the terraces at Laserball matches up and down the UK. The so called Soldiers come from all over the UK from Upton Park to Main Rd. Corrections put all them all together, thinking they would fight each other as they all come of different Laserball Firms, but in fact Mitch got them united under one banner the UFF. If you are in the UFF you are one of it's cell Soldiers. This where the prison term Cell Soldier comes from. Their war cry is LETS HAVE IT !!!! Their in to prison hooch and don't need a excuse to knock heads with anyone!! all wear their local team colours you cant miss them. This is thug life at its best. But last year the Sweeney smashed the granny out of them, Mitch now want's to settle an old score with them which won't end in going to church ill can tell ya !!

Faction 3 The Business Inc Jonny Simpson ( Steve Piatt DJ and Build Crew at NvS2K14 and all round good gezza)

B WING Is ran by a gang called The Business INC, All business is conducted by Jonny Simpson in B Wing. He's very clever inmate who realized their is money to be made inside Cosford. Jonny's in for life and wants a easy life. If its Drugs, Bacca, Money leading or prison betting, you need go see him. Jonny and his firm like the high life inside and its all paid for and funded by their business deals inside, however these guys are no push over, the UFF would like a big slice of the Business INC cake and Jonny knows this. Every gang member is ready and is waiting for the UFF to pounce. All gang members are well tooled and ready to a rumble with anyone who disrupts their Business. All are Well dressed with suits and nice designer gear!! They actually do look the business, but don't be fooled by this, nearly 12 months ago Jonny and his mugs paid off the Sweeney to go and smash the UFF up 1!! and without warning, they descended on A wing and had a row with the UFF witch I have been told was no push over by the way. They say money doesn't by happiness !! It dose in here!!

Faction 4 The Sweeney Jim Farnell Not telling ya yet

The Sweeney Todd, The Plod, The Flying Squad, call them what you want,!! They like to be called The Sweeney. These guys help out Mr Forbes from time to time, and the top man who runs the Sweeney is called Jim Farnell and he's no mug, you wouldn't think he was a cop, and by the way he and his officers work,. Stories of laser bats being used to bring down suspects!! They all think like crooks and lags and will do anything to make a suspect cough. They love a good row plus like a good drink too. I've been told the name was used over a hundred years ago for a group of coppers that where hard as nails and where full on, Jim Farnell bought the name back and their enforcement methods to scare cons, when the Sweeney are called in by Mr Forbes for duties at Cosford, its real, the court cases are mounting on Jim and his boys because of the mass destruction they always leave behind in their wake, coppers no, street thugs yes, if you see laser bats and leather jackets that's them, get out the way before they steam you. A lag told me he saw them take a very large sum of dollar off one man in A Wing !! dose this mean their going to attack The Business Inc on B Wing ? Who Knows ?

What all these MUGS don't know about is C.R.A.I.G, Corrections Response Assessment Intel Gateway the main UK Sercurex Central Computer, a none human player in this game, who takes bets with other UK Government computers, on the outcome of PRISON events. He tells lies to Mr Forbes and the Sweeney, also gives the UFF info just to kick them off, plus scams money out the Business INC making them think its the UFF. C.R.A.I.G will change the game from hour to hour for all, so who can you trust in a melting pot, well no one but you own can ya.

A little rat with loose lips told me, "Paul it ain't half going to kick off in there mate" when I asked more he told me "you know Cosford Slammer its going to go large son, ill tell ya, 29th June I've been told around 9.30 trust me, I ain't mugging ya off here mate !! Its real me old chain plate" when I asked Why ? "I can't say, that's all I know Paul" But I know something is about ta blow on the inner walls son !!! If ya slip me some old purple sheets and ill try and shake sum trees for ya hansum. So I crossed his palm with the colour purple, now lets see what this mug brings back to me.

Choose your crew NOW!!! 40 PLAYER per FACTION first come first served, get your slice of pie, LETS HAVE IT !!!!!! BOOK NOW

Prison induction fee £60 inc one box of paint ( 2000 ) plus air to 3000 PSI

Normal Warped Club Discounts Apply £Tenner OFF this Event ( must be a full club member )

All Early Bird Jail Bird bookings before the 6th of June will receive a £fiver discount on game fee to any
player that books in this time fame (club and none Club players)

Na don't get lemon on me !!! Get ya self booked in and have a proper row at Warped !! Only a Tenner Deposit to get booked in !! Rental kit available if needed throw us a extra Tenner to cover your kit at time of booking and paying your deposit.

01902 455455 BOOKINGS CENTRAL!!!!!Warped HQ open until 9 pm 7 days a week

On line booking go to Warped Gear and grab a Ticket

When booked please look out for info off C.R.A.I.G via Warped Paintball Club Facebook and JOIN our Lockdown 5 event page also on Facebook. as soon has you book. C.R.A.i.G will also be on P8ntballer and Uk Scenario, you will need this info to bring to the rumble, released soon!!!!!!

LET'S HAVE IT RIGHT !! LETS HAVE IT LARGE GUYS !!!! CAN YOU DO TIME IN IN SLAMMER

Laters fellas, keep ya ears to the ground and ya eyes open!! get ready for a row this summer !!

Parkes 4727 Parkes SIR !!!!

C.R.A.I.G.

May 29, 2013
My name is C.R.A.I.G........... Good evening all Inmates ...... Lights out and lockup in one hour, your association will be over.........Remember I'am here if anyone needs to talk...... You know you can trust me.......

paul warped

May 29, 2013
LOCKDOWN 5 PLAYER UPDATE

Right!!! Three weeks to go until Lockdown 5 !! Who's in then!!

If you are playing this truly wicked event, can please paid your deposit now!! We are getting close to game day and I really need to get the game logistics sorted out my end, staff is a big problem because they all what to play lol So please get yourselves booked asap please guys.

Game codes off CRAIG will start to go out next week ! So look out or them you will need them on game day for you and your faction.

Full game info we go out very soon!! To get you all ready and in the mood for a massive row I've made for you at Warped!!

So get booked in peeps and stay calm it's only three weeks away!

Ps Warped does the Paintball Factory Lockdown promo vid coming to ya real soon.So get ready for a laugh peeps.

Parksey

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Warped Club Game Lockdown 5
Hello peeps, This time next week our Warped Club game Lockdown 5 will be well under way and remember if you still want to join in the fun you are really welcome to, just call us.
So give us a call, if you fancy a run out with us on 01902 455455 and get yourself down Warped Cosford for a cracking Gunfight with some really cool players and a bucket load of fun!!!
Hope to see you there Parksey Warped

C.R.A.I.G.

May 29, 2013
Hello all, hope all is well on the landings and floors ........
I have some codes to give away....... UFF take these codes don't lose them.....,
Bacca 5980....
Green leaf 0063....
Prison Credits 1134....
Hooch 3276.....
Cocaine 6574.....
All door Access Code 9906 ....
YOU WILL NEED THIS INFO FOR SUNDAY 29/60/2014..................
Goodbye.......

C.R.A.I.G.

May 29, 2013
Hello my friends the Sweeney Todd............
Take and use these codes................ you will need them on the 29/06/2014..................
Bacca 1128.............
Green Leaf1 315.....................
Prison Credits 2789...................
Hooch 8894...................
Cocaine 7777...........................
All Door Access 9623...........
Goodbye

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Got a spare Sunday ? come and have a riot with us at Warped !!! Full on prison riot with start at 9.30 am at our Cosford site, with four prison factions going head to head fighting over prison contraband and turf !! Join us if you fancy a having a right good row !

All our Warped Club members will be there giving it large and players from all over the UK. So you know what ta do!! pick up the dog and bone and call this number now 01902 455455 See you all on the landings and wings this Sunday!! Get ready to Stand your Ground!!

Parksey Warped

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Ok only a few days to Lockdown 5 peeps, need a ticket do ya? Call this number now!!! 01902 455455 and ill see you there !!