The Home Of European Paintball

wat is this thead for? serious?

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
of course it is!

You want new players to get involved in the game, right? They need somewhere to go where they can ask basic questions without feeling like idiots. You go to any other forum and it's all in jokes, jargon and other stuff that would just confuse them and marginalise them. We need to do everything we can to encourage them to get involved.

Don't you agree?

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Hmm thats arkward - if you ever watch mission paintball they have a good idea of what to do.

Basically to take an enemy fort you just get lots of paint in the windows and circle around them. Once your in position one person can run up to the windows and take one or two out.

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
no mooney. just no.

the question is.. is it u and a load of m8's playin on ur tod on a big piece of land or is it at a site.

if it's u and some m8's then find a place that is on a hill so u can see the opposition. alternativly find like a hollow in the ground that u can build something around and keep urself low taking snapshots whenever. Also find a place with lots of bushes as it's likely that the shots won't go through them innit? taking the base with m8's u need to keep well hidden and u need to communicate is the best thing i can say

Mooney's only works if it's at a site where it's already built. pour paint in the windows, keep well in cover and just advance as quick as possible. teamwork is the name of the game.

oh and mooney, hecan't watch mission paintball as it's an english thing and he lives in america. plz if ure american and i'm wrong feel free to contradict me as i don't live there but mooney keep ur trap shut. oh yea.... cu in school :)

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Whatever mooney. The best piece of advice i can give the bloke is to go and ask someone who knows something about p'ball.