Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wat shud i do

ally

No Limit Bridgend
Jan 2, 2002
Cardiff/ Epsom
www.gbjab.com
If your playing sup'air then this is the key part of the game, the break. This is when the other team and your self are most vunerable, as you have no cover, dead ground. You need to sweetspot, shoot down lanes to try and take the other players out, basically second guessing where the other team will run and shoot that lane.

this is important and you should shoot of the break.

ally

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
if you play front then there is no real need to shoot of the break in 5 man. if you play back you should be shooting off the break. A couple should be shooting at the back guys and one or two should be shooting the front guys. It's impprtant to neutralise the back players as soon as possible to enable your front guys to move...

yea totally conflicting advice form me and your man, but it's something you and your team need to decide...

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
As long as you think you can shoot and make your bunker it is best to shoot from the word go, as the more ppl you can zone or hit at the beginning the less you have to deal with but you should not be shootin if it means you will not make your bunker.

Ps if this is wood ball then i dont have a clue as field size will come into play

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
If someone tells you that shooting off the break is useless on an airball field, simply just call the police...They'll look after him
If you are a point player/50 monkey and your team aint spraying paint over ur head something is fundimentally wrong! Sweetspotting is what gets the front guys in and cracks open the game from the word go.

Fi$h

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
Did these people say it was pointless shooting from the break for you personally or in general?

If you are one of the people for whom shooting on the break means running full tilt with your marker held out ganster style firing roughly towards the opposition then you might as well not bother until you learn to do it properly.

On the other hand, if you want to be effective on the break and your primary isn't the 50 then learn to move and shoot properly and do it.

PS fi$h: You want to emphasise that the paint should be coming *over* your head from your back player, not at the back of your neck, right? ;D

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
PS fi$h: You want to emphasise that the paint should be coming *over* your head from your back player, not at the back of your neck, right? ;D
Hahaha! Most definately ;)

i think i managed to take all the paintballs that dunny and mak were sprayin at the back left.....i went down in blood and glory :cool:

Fi$h