Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wdp carbon wrap bottles

shocking

Druid
Oct 15, 2005
Chester, england
I have been told by the guys who know the most about air H pac that WDP air bottles only carry a three year test depending upon when they were made. Mine had its first test in 2005 and only carries three years, which surprised me when i couldnt use it at the masters as i thought it had a year left. Just something to think about when buying a second hand bottle.

cheers for these few seconds of your life

roy

:D

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
yup.

some earlier fibrewraps were made to the older HSE UK standard, requiring 3 year retest cycles.

with the introduction of the TT (pi) european standard the retest was increased to 5 years.

older HSE bottles are now tested against the TT standard and will enter the 5 year cycle after their retest.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
certain bottle manufacturers had their test length extended on pre 2003 bottles from 3 to 5 years, some didn't. Those bottles that didn't were used buy many suppliers such as wdp ect, this doesn't effect the bottles useability it just means it has to be tested more. Both types have 15 year life.

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
so does this mean that my angel air is out of date as its born date is 2004/09
or as its after the 2003 change it needs testing in before september am confused lol ino its not hard :D:D:D

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
so does this mean that my angel air is out of date as its born date is 2004/09
or as its after the 2003 change it needs testing in before september am confused lol ino its not hard :D:D:D
I'll give the guys at hpac a shout tomorrow to get clarification.

It's down to the bottle manufacturer, not the supplier.

Like............... sci, luxfer, carleton, ect.