Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

We can all learn from films: Ghostbusters

A4Angle

Dec 4, 2004
Yorkshire
Visit site
OK guys,

Lets face it! We've all seen ghostbusters and marvelled at the supreme wit of Peter Venkmann and the intellectual prowess of Egon. But lets talk about something serious, shooting.

The proton pack is the weapon of the Ghostbusters. It shoots a stream of orange stuff at ghosts. It's not easy to control and not very accurate, but it does provide a continous stream of fire.

I think of my marker as a proton pack! (Oh yes, stay with me). I'm pretty good at walking the trigger and hence have a continous stream of paint. Unfortunately I can't shoot accurately and the airsystem makes it difficult to control.

However after watching Ghostbusters, particulary the scene in the hotel dining room I learnt how with a little tactical mastery you can hit anything anywhere.

I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with this and I'm alittle drunk. So in short I will say. Watch Ghostbusters and indeed Ghostbusters 2 for that matter. You'll learn how to hit people alittle better. Furthermore, if this dosn't work for you, a least you have Bill Murray's comic genious.

Love always

Pete