Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

We can all learn from films: Ghostbusters

After reading your post I went out and bought a boiler suit, sewed my name on it, grabbed my marker and went down the local library looking for "old woman ghosts who float around reading books" . On finding one I crept up on her and jumped out from my hiding place in the literature section walking the trigger furiously to get the authentic nuclear accelerator proton beam effect you described in your thread but to my dismay the stream passed straight through her. Imagine my surprise when she turned into a fiery skeleton and covered me in ectoplasm !!!!!!!

Where did I go wrong ?

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Originally posted by ANDY-501

Where did I go wrong ?
Do you really want me to answer this???:p :D

Now if you want to learn anything from Ghostbusters, its about Mr Staypuffed.

Granted it didn't work against proton excellerators but all that padding has got to be a b@stard for bounces!!!!

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Originally posted by ANDY-501

what do you think, im not sure about the hat yet very festive :D

Not sure about the hat, quite like the Nouveaux Agg Neckerchief doodahh! Big Pimpin' at its finest!!!!:rolleyes:

Sorry, brief off topic moment, as you are always on the hunt for new bits, think we need some of those all aluminium shocktech drive cones for the halos!!! Very bling!!!:cool:

ANDY MEERCATS

Jul 11, 2004
Birmingham/west midlands
Let's face it! We've all seen Ghostbusters and marvelled at the supreme wit of Peter Venkmann and the intellectual prowess of Egon.
Maybe I should call our back men Venkmann and Egon guess it beats d!*K head and cu*^
Popping out for a copy of the training video Ghostbusters just for them, maybe this will teach them to cross up, but not let the streams touch, at a level they can understand. :rolleyes: :D :D :D

SHOG1

Registered (ANGEL) User
Jul 26, 2004
Wales
www.mh2paintballteam.tk
we can all learn from films!

Yeah-you're right -I've been watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang-can you remember the nasty guy?-hey people-don't accept handouts-they get you into trouble:D (including sponsors;) )