Wedding pics :)

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Ceremony was performed by:

Rev. Jim Bass

He had never played paintball before and performed the ceremony in the refs Jersey.
You can also see him playing for the first ever time - Look out for my muppets jersey thats him :)

I would like to thank all those at Island Paintball and Bellows for letting us use the field and making it a wonderful day.

The red Kansas Killzone jersey - is Deven
Im the one in white :)

Koa - is the guy in the red dress......... I apologise now.
So the pics:

Cake pics:

Ceremony pics:

G

Gassy

Brilliant Kitty Looks like it was a fantastic day :D

Again congratulations to you both from all of us.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Well done Mrs! (I can say Mrs now ;)).

Is that a chrono attached to your barrel btw? If not, what is it - and why? (just curious).

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Its my barrel cam :)

D
Considering the occasion, I don't suppose hubby got imaginative with it did he or did it keep slipping off ???

[/crudity]

Congrats to you both Kitty, I think this indicates dedication to our sport above and beyond the call of duty, ..... cool pics Kitty !!!!!

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Considering the occasion, I don't suppose hubby got imaginative with it did he or did it keep slipping off ???
I shall ignore that one peteykins :D

We both had a great time, he has been playing some 18 or so years so for us it was where we wanted to be.

We went through so much **** with the marrage visa we just wanted to have fun and luckily we found a priest who was willing and some great people with us here in Hawaii.

The priest had never played before..... I was worried as he made a few comments about us getting married on the PB field seeming wrong being a place of mock war and violence........ but after he tried it he seemed to understand that it was all a bit of fun and is actually going to be playing with us next w/e aswell..... more fresh meat :D