The Home Of European Paintball

Welcome

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Hello!

First off, thank you to Robbo for allowing the NSPL to have its own area in the hallowed pages of p8ntballer - much appreciated and I'm sure everyone will now find it easier to find the information they need about the league.

This area is for you guys, the players. I will post up related event details here as time goes on, but please feel free to post up your questions, comments, requests and announcements relating to the NSPL and the Proto KotH.

I will also create a "player wanted / wants to play" thread to make organising your team or guesting easier.

If you are looking for information about the NSPL, then there are loads of up to date details available at www.nspl.co.uk

The NatWest Southern Paintball League (NSPL) is the leading competitive paintball series in the South of the UK.

The league consists of six exciting events throughout 2009 with a 5-Man and M7 competitive division structure. The NSPL offers something for everyone and is widely known for its quality of events and value for money.

The Proto King of the Hill series consists of seven exciting events throughout 2009 and has been specifically designed to give newcomers to competition paintball the best possible experience at a sensible price. The Proto KotH provides an excellent introduction to tournament paintball. You can find out more details about this series at www.kothpaintball.co.uk

If you want to talk to someone rather than trawl through web sites, I am on the end of the phone 10am to 6pm most days (including a lot of weekends) on 01626 833 200.

Enjoy the new forum. :cool: