Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

well my friends over the big pond

splatter62

Jul 14, 2001
arizona
Visit site
i just bought a very tricked out palmer blazer,i dont know if u guys over there know about these markers,but palmer wanted it to be very good on co2 and he did it ,its very consistent on co2,its accurate like the cocker,its real compact and lite,kind of ugly but u cant have everything,u can play anywhere on the field with its range. if u guys want to check it out go here. www.palmer-pursuit.com

Bunkercide

Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
Blazers are really great guns, the only problem IMO are the barrels. They don't have threads.. just a screw in the top that holds it in.. Palmers will put whatever threads you like on one though. It just costs more. I get to hang out with Glenn and Craig in the shop about 2 times a year.. they are really great guys. The triggers on them are great. Cocker function with a mag like trigger. Craig can wail on it! They are extremely small! probably no longer than your hand (without the barrel) like he said.. very lightweight too. Great choice for a gun! The great thing about Palmers is that you can order it however you want it. Any feed style you want.. any barrel threads you want.. anything you want done to it.. they can do it. My next gun will either be a Vert feed blazer with cocker threads... or an Impulse.. trying to decide! Hope you love your gun!