Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welsh Paintballer looking for team (speedball or just walk-on)

Fruityy Wales

<Insert Random **** Here>
May 6, 2016
Wrexham, North Wales
Hey, I'm a Welsh paintballer who's looking for a mid level team to play under. I am 15 years old, current gear features an Eclipse Etha (Stretch Fire), Halo Sound Hopper, as well as a basic empire 3000psi tank.

I can play on weekends (weekdays during holidays) and can play up to 3 times a month (I play at least once a month with friends at walk-ons).

I have been to tournament training before and am always developing in skill. I am located in Wrexham, North Wales, and can travel about 30miles (but varies depending on the time of week).

If you have a team, or know a team, or who simply have an idea I could enforce, please let me know! Thank! :)

avituk

UK Angel Owner
your probably best speaking to outpost piantball and going to the training that they hold. its not just as simple as asking you need to show off what you have when your a new player so teams can see what you have to offer. also its not just about playing its what your like off the field to so make sure your well out of your shell and have a good chat to everyone as you will make friends and contacts.