Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

West midland teams

ashley7895

Apr 21, 2008
Birmingham
Hi I have been out the game for a while now but looking on getting back in as circumstances have changed for the better :)

Just wondering if there are any teams out there to train with potentially play for I have played cpps before, help me get some skills back as they are rusty!!!

Thanks for your help

ashley7895

Apr 21, 2008
Birmingham
Okay sounds brilliant mate. I have looked in the warped website and it is 30 to join the club with many extras. If I do this am I eligible to train with with you guys? Also when do you train and when is the next one so I can come down. Also if I gain a spot in the team is there any sponsorship kit deals or certain kit I have to use? Thankyou

Mike_Evans@Warped

Oct 8, 2007
Hi Ashley, to answer your questions.Yes once your a club member your more than welcome to come and play/ train with our teams. Depending on your level of commitment and experience we'll find a spot for you on one of our squads. We'll all be down there this Saturday and Sunday for the first round of the CPPS so come and say hello if your down there or pop into our shop anythime for a chat. Regarding sponsorship all club members recieve 5% off all marked prices in store and we regularly provide team players with special offers. There's no resrictions on what kit you use.