Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What 4500 carbon fiber HPA tank should I get in the UK

Jul 23, 2011
Dear lord, how many forums have you asked the same questions on? :)

Excluding regs and empty (yes, air does weigh something!) a standard alu core fibre wrap 68/4500 weighs about 1.1kg, a Fuel SL weighs 650g. I believe the Fuel tanks were released last year - there were certainly adverts for them all over the PSP webcast. Personally I like a light setup, so for me the weight saving of the Fuel outweighs (badumm tish!) the downsides (expensive, only a 10 year lifespan rather than 15).

One other thing to note is that as the Fuel is smaller than most 68/4500 tanks, some bottle covers will be loose. The Exalt tank sleeves fit fine though.
Techpb Pbnation Mcarterbrown and P8ntballer, its nice to get a varied opinion often the opinion on Mcarterbrown will be different than pbnation plus it's a quicker way to get replies.

Jul 23, 2011
Not quite sure what the question is... But this tank is being sold by Just paintball a long established and well respected shop so if the question could you use this tank in the UK then answer is yes no problems :)

My son has one of these and they are a similar weight to a Fuel 1.1 tank... these are slightly wider and a little shorter than a fuel tank even though they are both 1.1/1.2 tanks
I think I would prefer the fuel ones it weighs slightly less although it does hold a tiny bit less plus from what I have read the bladder type light weight bottles have reliability issues and as other people say can breath a bit plus the fuel bottles look awesome thanks for the advice though.