Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What are the best pods

NotScottyG

Feb 1, 2015
Aberdeen, Scotland
I Usually play woodsball and rent a pod pack from the site but there pods are really hard to open while firing without half the paint falling out, I am planning on getting a Planet eclipse HDE and now just need about 4 pods to fill it any advice?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I like the proto alpha pods, tough enough and hold 150. Dye locklids seem to be considered best but they price is ridiculous. 140 shot fatboy
Or empire ones would do the job, try justpaintball plenty to see on there

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
You'll want more than 4!! Pods go missing all the time, and you'll be able to fill a few spares if you have extras. Proto are good as any, but if it was me, I've put an ad up on here and see what people have secondhand.

NotScottyG

Feb 1, 2015
Aberdeen, Scotland
You'll want more than 4!! Pods go missing all the time, and you'll be able to fill a few spares if you have extras. Proto are good as any, but if it was me, I've put an ad up on here and see what people have secondhand.
I play woodsball and in the past I've only used 2 pods in a single game, I also don't want to carry more than 4 cuz then I have to drop the pods on the ground and they can be a pain to find
But thanks for the advise about putting an ad up I'll do that when I have the required message count

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Where do you play is it walkons or rental days? You can put pods back into the pack you don't need to ditch them. Or put them
Down your top or get. Dump pouch

NotScottyG

Feb 1, 2015
Aberdeen, Scotland
Where do you play is it walkons or rental days? You can put pods back into the pack you don't need to ditch them. Or put them
Down your top or get. Dump pouch
I play on walkons and I don't like to wear baggy clothes or have anything haning on a belt as i tend to dive a lot and I think the dump pouch would get in the way

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Get a sturdy pack with rigid sides so you can slot the pods straight back in

Sides loops rings don't know what youd call the bit of pack where pods go in lol