Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what barrel

Scogg

Jun 11, 2013
Yeah I have shadow on Facebook I've seen that they have a freak barrel in the making I might just wait for it also seen that they are working on there first marker can't wait to see it

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Ill keep my eye out for that. But will it be better than the aluminium front on the super freak kit? Cos that is damn accurate

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
reaper if you've used a Shadow kit you'll know how accurate they are... The Freak barrel is gonna be just as awesome, and at a killer price :) and no comment about the marker ;)

Scogg

Jun 11, 2013
Haha there never is any idea how long it will be before they have the freak barrels it was months ago when I first heard about them

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
Well in all honesty I'd rather wait and get a product that's been thoroughly tested so its the best it can be, rather than rushing to release... would you rather wait and get something awesome, or wait a bit shorter and waste your money and have to complain? :) All I can say is soon... Very soon...

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I have used one and I wasn't that impressed for the money as said above its ok however I wouldn't say it was good compared to alot of others.

If the front for the freak will be the same then I wouldn't recommend it as the freak aluminium front is really accurate. I just wish their was a hammerhead front for the freak

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
The Un1tec barrels are probably the best cheap barrels i've used. They shoot better than my UL because i can bore match etc (I only have one UL back). So basically even the cheapest set will perform better than a badly matched top of the range barrel. Obviously if your willing to splash out the cash, a set of fancy barrels will be your best option. ;)

Scogg

Jun 11, 2013
Oh I don't mind waiting I'm not in a huge rush for a barrel kit just Ive got the need to buy something new and paintball related I may buy something else and wait as you say

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
@Vimto is the shadow freak barrel going to be a full length barrel that the inserts slot into? or will it be shadow freak tips?

ive been on the look out for a carbon tip for my freak barrel.