Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what barrel?

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
got a cheap freak in the classifieds which will fit your marker if you are interested, 2-piece barrel with insert, extran inserts are fairly cheap to get the bore match you want.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
3)MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME - if you plug your front into the ground whilst diving, you can just unscrew the front and carry on playing with the back ;) (Sounds loud as heel, but they still shoot as straight without the tip)

I have seen Smart Parts Freak barrel kits for sale in the Classified section > For Sale, alot of them are going for a very reasonable price, these kits are fantastic if your not bothered about the colour :)

Happy hunting :)
Unless you buy a unitech barrel.. which this thread is relating to. Seeing as there a straight through bore, you'd just end up with a hugely over bored 4 inch barrel.

Or indeed the freak barrel kit that you suggested, You take the front off of that boy and your gunna end up shooting a nice insert through the netting.

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
If your just playing woodsball with site paint mate i would just stick with a .692 UN1TEC barrel.

I have used them in the past and rate them very highly. They are great barrels and you wont have any problems with them.

I had all 3 sized un1tec barrels in my kit but only ever used the .692, especially when playing woodsball with site paint due to the cheap, poorer quality paintballs giving constant problems with barrel breaks on the smaller .689 & .685 barrel fronts due to disformed and irregular shaped balls.

Over boring is the way to go unless buying good, fresh paint. Just my point of view.