Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What do you do other than paintball

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
LOL, honestly the first time something like that has ever happened was about 2 weeks ago. I was celebrating after going 38/12 on a map, shouting 'that's what I'm talking about!' or something like that, and heard this voice shouting 'STFU!!!!'
I checked his stats and he had gone like 2/27 in the same game. I actually felt sorry for him after that, but typically I don't bump into kids too often. I think that's more of an Xbox thing tbh...

Reactions: Dave284

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Well it was as the 360 came with the headset, now that the PS4 is the trendy one to have and it comes with a (gash) headset I suspect there will be a gradual migration of the angry children onto the PS4.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Yah I was shocked!, it's literally never happened b4, and just said "did you get lost on the way to COD?"

I made a point to revive the guy a bunch in the next game and he ended up being less of a twat, but yeah, only happened once.

Typically its stoner adults, you know the types..
stoner420
weedman
ismkskunk
doobiebro
hazeme
maryjane
etc.

Love those guys, So easy to kill.

Reactions: H

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Fortunately I did all my online gaming before voice-comms really arrived. It was far harder to grief people in Quakeworld when you've got to type the swear words.

Gaming insults now restricted to the odd LAN party. I bet our neighbours really look forward to hearing a bunch of 40 somethings shouting "stop chuffing killing me you bellend" at the top of their voices.

Reactions: H and phil-boy

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Bah I was there on QW also. For 1337 kiddies like me the equivalent was binding text chat messages to keys so that you could instantly deploy a choice phrase at any given moment. My most used one was 'Go **** yourself' which was commonly mashed on death.

Reactions: Gadget

Iron Spiider

@IronSpiider
Sep 3, 2013
Manchester
I work as a Croupier in Manchester
Xbox 360!
Boxing!
Badminton!
Running!
Quite active really and only just got into PAINTBALL so looking for as much Training as i can get!
can anybody help me?

Jacko