Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what do you do what doooooo youuuu doooo

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
as Robbo said already there is no one answer to this question.....

who you shoot at from ANY bunker depends entirely on a number of factors....where your players are, where their players are, who is shooting at you.....how much pressure your key bunker players are under, where your team mates are shooting/what they can see, everyones gun working, their back left hanging his arse out of his bunker for you to see..............

and thats just a small number of variables. it all depends on the situation.

short answer.....whoever you have the easiest shot at really! shoot the fools you can get a shot at then worry about whats gonna happen next.

but most importantly stay alive

Skeet

Platinum Member
If someone said..."Oh yeah, you definatley want to shoot your mirror first"
And your there and cant get a shot on your mirror, what are you gonna do..stand there?

Shoot the first person you see who looks like a bad guy!

From where I play...I will usually be gunning one of the back corners on my way into my primary, and then concentrating on them, while at the same time looking to my blind side and wrapping the opposite back corner/other bunkers.

If yoru a front guy...you might be just shooting a lane, until you get an oppertunity or some direction from your other players.

So to answer your question...if something moves...shoot infront of it!:D

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
obviously you cant say where to shoot without looking at the field, but I think in general terms, and there are of course instances where this wouldnt apply, but the Back Centre is usually the easiest primary and as such means youre generally pretty safe compared to other players. When I play back centre, I generally end up sweet spotting a key bunker off the break, whilst slowly moving up to the bunker if possible. For example, when we played M5 at Campaign Cup (i'm citing this example so you can look at the field layout and see what I mean) the back centre's job was to sweetspot the in field edge of the Tea Bag so as to tag anyone going for the Teabag or Snake.

Thats just an example, not an answer - this question has no right answer.

SeniorJimbo

Suicide Badger #1
it might just be me but do most teams not determine where they are going to shoot before you even start the game....we chose a system of lanes to 1.lock the field down and 2.Cover the key bunkers. As a back centre player i normally gun for a back corner as it locks a lot of the field down and in my opinion its always the corners that stops our front players moving...
Granted that it is not always easy to do what you planned because of the infinate amount of variables to take into consideration such as where is everyone, who are they shooting at, was today really a good day to start wearing pink thongs..etc...but surely having a plan of where to shoot is required.

yay or nay???????