Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What gun layout do you want on a team?

Puda_Vida

i'm loving every minute
Nov 18, 2003
Minnesota
hey all, i know i'm gonna get a few oppinons on this subject but i'm hoping to start up a team soon here. and we have a lot of different guns. so my question is what guns do you want where? like do you want fast guns in back or snipers in back? or fast in front things like that! if you could give me an effective layout that you use or have seen afective that'd be a lot of help! THANKS!

Puda_Vida

i'm loving every minute
Nov 18, 2003
Minnesota
hey, first uncle bob, you'd be the first i'd shoot just for saying that haha! ok well we have some sniper guns so i've heard that in the back you would want some sniper guns but you say that fast is good. would a combo of like a sniper+a fast gun be good? and then what do you want in the other parts like mid and front?

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
It depends what format your going to be playing... sup air or woodland?

Sup air: If there is a shortage of firepower on your team i would put them at the back. Get them to dominate as much as possible..

Wood land: Mix it up. For every machine gunner i would say have a sniper next to him...

2p ....plop

SilentInvasion Cpt

Aug 1, 2003
Visit site
I would definately put your fastest shooters at the back on a sup air field. Also, make sure they are accurate guns in the back, cause you could shoot all you want, but if its 3 feet off of your target, it does no good.

Spread the word of Jesus, and paintball

Puda_Vida

i'm loving every minute
Nov 18, 2003
Minnesota
hey, yea i know snipers are like tippman stealth line or like flat line **** like that. or like 18-20" barells or w.e but how fast is a gun to be considered a fast gun? and if your making a 5 man team do you want like 2 back 1 mid and 1 front? or what? and is 7 man comps getting big? or is it still just like mainly 5 man comps?