Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what is it with non-US teams?

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
why are you all so bad? if you could actually play the game, I might actually consider putting you in the mag. Go practise, and then come and see me in six months when you've stopped getting mugged off the break.

wee-man

Ex Baller :-(
Aug 22, 2001
Scotland
www.theclan-paintball.com
Mugged of the break dont think ive ever seen that done before certainly hasnt happened to us scots lads. Although did see our 15 year old mug one of avalanche after about thirty seconds in 2000 campaign cup. He was then mugged by chris lasoya about two seconds later. Think it was for having the cheek to mug an avalanche player so quick in the game.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by Mr Big
why are you all so bad? if you could actually play the game, I might actually consider putting you in the mag. Go practise, and then come and see me in six months when you've stopped getting mugged off the break.

I think you lost me Mr. Big but then I kinda see what you are trying to do! Guess that means you will be putting a Center Page write up on Corrosion cause you know we RULE! LOL Oh and we are a US team.:D

Mr Big

Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm not trying to do anything apart from encourage some improvement in the performance of the underdog teams. I'd rather watch a US game anyday, and it makes me cringe to watch them beat up all the foregn teams time and time again. They're not naturally better players than you lot - they just bother to get up off their asses and practise instead of filling their guts with warm beer and slagging off those yanks for being such showoffs.

steve_e

Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Mr Big
I'm not trying to do anything apart from encourage some improvement in the performance of the underdog teams. I'd rather watch a US game anyday, and it makes me cringe to watch them beat up all the foregn teams time and time again. They're not naturally better players than you lot - they just bother to get up off their asses and practise instead of filling their guts with warm beer and slagging off those yanks for being such showoffs.
Naaaa we don't slag off Yanks for being such showoffs we slag them of for being a CHEATING BUNCH OF W*NKERS!!

Originally posted by steve_e

Naaaa we don't slag off Yanks for being such showoffs we slag them of for being a CHEATING BUNCH OF W*NKERS!!
I dunno about that, there's enough 'cheating w*nkers' in the UK as well as allover the world, I think its no more prevalent in the US than it is over here.

Mr Big

Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
face it.

it's not just the yanks who cheat. I've seen so many crap teams accuse their opponents of cheating just because they beat them. I could name at least 20 non-US teams who I've seen cheat with my own eyes in the last 12 months. Most of them still lost even then...

wee-man

Ex Baller :-(
Aug 22, 2001
Scotland
www.theclan-paintball.com
have to agree with steve on that one although i cant include corrosion in that as they are a good bunch of guys who like us would rather lose than cheat .Also plenty of cheating twats in british teams