Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is the dumbest thing you have done recently?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Paintball related - swung the marker off the start gate and unleashed merry hell at the opposition. Only when nothing came out the end did I remember I'd not fitted the bolt after cleaning it.......

Otherwise, got back from a long fishing trip, had mud all over my muddy autoinflate lifjacket. Tried to wash it in the edge of the lake..... :(

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Paintball related - swung the marker off the start gate and unleashed merry hell at the opposition. Only when nothing came out the end did I remember I'd not fitted the bolt after cleaning it.......

Otherwise, got back from a long fishing trip, had mud all over my muddy autoinflate lifjacket. Tried to wash it in the edge of the lake..... :(
that rivals fish' story of running out to his corner, pulling off a sweet ass dive and getting up to put down his lane, with the slight inconvenience that his barrel sock was still on....

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
At least he could just take his sock off - I played the entire game with my thumb jammed down the top tube firing balls about thirty feet!

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Buy a car brand new off the forecourt. Could have had a lot more car for the price :(
Yeah, but then it's not NEW is it....

Someone else has driven, farted, flicked a bogey, maybe even banged one out in it...

I always buy new.

Just love the smell of a new car and the fact that it's not been driven by anyone else.

online via my uber funky Galaxy Note III

Reactions: phil-boy

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Yeah, but then it's not NEW is it....

Someone else has driven, farted, flicked a bogey, maybe even banged one out in it...

I always buy new.

Just love the smell of a new car and the fact that it's not been driven by anyone else.

online via my uber funky Galaxy Note III
And the fact you drive like Miss Daisy, so you dont want any other f**ker doing over 1000 revs in YOUR car !!!

Ha Ha !!!

;)

Natexxo

Aberdeen University Paintball Society (AUPS)
Dec 27, 2012
Aberdeen
I've done the obligatory "Where's my glasses" while they are on my face or "My face itches" and smashed my glasses in to my nose..

On a paintball related note, I accidently picked up a BT4 by the trigger guard last week at reball training while it was leaning up a wall and shot myself in the foot.. Won't do that again!