Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what is the point ...

bendiazclegg

Jun 17, 2010
i bought some sterling claymore paint so i have something to mess about with after cleaning the gun up at home etc i open the box up and the paint is clear ... whats the point the ayes on my axe dont even pick up the ball so i have to shoot eyes off. whats the point ?!

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
i believe their is a game soon where only clear paint allowed as it is at a army training camp or something and theyre using uv lights to pick up the clear paint in the dark, did by any chance you purchase this paint off the internet?

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
yes mate i did, so its basically made for mech tippmans and bt's with no eyes ?
nope its made for any guns just so it doesnt leave all mess over the site as its an army training camp, it doesnt have a fill the balls under the lights look blue so its used mostly for night games.

bendiazclegg

Jun 17, 2010
how do normal markers end up using them if the eyes dont detect them, eyes off is just a recipe for allot of chops

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
how do normal markers end up using them if the eyes dont detect them, eyes off is just a recipe for allot of chops
Most people get on just fine, we're limited to semi only and 10.5 BPS at most clear paint games and fairly low fire rates at others so any decent marker should be good to go.

My Ego and Etek have coped eyes off.

Last edited: