Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Next

hellraisers

Jan 8, 2004
Colchester England
Visit site
I have palyed a couple of 5 man tournies and my job from the break is to go striaght up the field and hit the 50 ASAP, I launch low and hit the 50 every time (touch wood) but when i get there im in a world of hurt, it seems every player on the filed no where I am and they are pummer the Sh*t out of my bunker if I come out I get hit if I stay put I get Bunkered, what am I doing wrong, I play tight and shoot with the left or right hand, How do I improve my chances of survival any advice please:confused:

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
If you can make the 50's

If you are making the 50's most off the time ,you are doing everything right to that point.when you get in the 50 its a totaly different matter ,although you can mow people from the 50 ,you NEED HELP FROM BACK PLAYERS ,if you are not getting the fire power from behind you ,you wont be able to do anything .

so get on your back players case ,which will allow you more freedom

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
If you have a couple of guys on you sit tight. They cant constantly hammer you and other people. So just wait till your back and mids put some paint down and go from there

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
A good example here is our game against Tremmor (watch the vid on guildfordflyers.co.uk) Hankin makes the 50 Tea bag and Bunker Imp makes the 50 Brick, they play tight and win the game for us.

You have to shout if you are taking fire get the back and mids to help you out.

You might be making the 50 but are the backs making theirs? Seems a strange question but maybe you need to film and watch all your breakouts

Are you guys putting enough paint down.

Watching some lower Divs at the PA at the weekend and all Div 1 teams were on the triggers all the time all the positions, however some other Divs were not. They stopped to talk and communticate. Do both at the same time. If you are pinned and cant get and angle on people shooting get an angel on a barricade with no one and start shooting it, People wont make it in to that one and you help in another way.

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
In any case you make the 50 you shouldnt really have to shout to let ur guys know your getting mow'd. They should be on the ball from the word go. So in reality you shouldnt have to worry about whats going on behind you, they should be putting the paint on them, whilst you do the dirty ;)
If your being dominated, relax and try to snap your way back into domination. Failing that they have to refill some time, but always make sure some one is covering your arse, otherwise its gonna get blowed up! Kaapeesh :D :p

Darren :cool:

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
You should always keep talking. If you know where people are, it makes snap shooting a lot easier. If you can come out first time with your gun up on the person keeping you in it will be much more effective than having to take a look first.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

If your in a hot bunker and your bunkers getting railed dont worry about it, shows their scared of ya ;) And your taking guns off your mates. Concentrate on staying tight. Make sure you've got someone watching your ass just incase chumps are feeling lucky. Chill out, talk to your team and tell them where your getting heat from. Once you feel more confident head-check to see where fools are and start working your techniques. You should have loads of targets to blast from a 50.

Hope that helps :)

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

As ST says, yeh thats it :)

Its a good way of finding out where people are and where your easy Gs are. If you already know where your target is, dont headcheck. Snap at them so they wont have a chance to react or realise where you are. If your techniques are on and youve been playing tight then you'll usually have atleast one playa that has no idea your in a great spot, so you might have half a body to shoot at (which even BoBo couldnt miss :p ;) )