Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what not to wear?

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
A few years back, a Disruption player or was he playing for Laysick VIP at the time ? wore a Onesie (Tiger i think) at a seven man sup'air event. I'm sure theres a pic of he somewhere on the net :)

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Right. That setlles it next time I'm going in my buzz lightyear onsie. And as for the sup'air player. Well that takes tiger stripe camoflage to the next level;)

Reactions: NitroBall

Davidg31

Mar 1, 2015
Hello

My friend told me that if you wear baggy gear then it's more likely to catch the ball and not explode it, might be worth investigating :)

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
East Midland, United Kingdom
For me it always been speedball clothing, they have built in paddings and very comfy to wear. Our team jersey has a very thick pads down the elbow then I also wear a elbow pads and bounce vest under it as well as a knee pads and slide short underneath the pant. Im almost like a walking pillow and paints bounces off me all the time

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
As i said before i bruise like a ripe banana i never thought about bounces, just taming the impact a bit. Win win:LOL:

yorkie_chris

Apr 10, 2013
West Yorks
I've decided to go with a happy compromise and go with my camo trousers and an old hoodie.(best of both worlds). Its got to be better than the overalls,for me personaly they just don't fit right. But when do they ever? I must admit i prefer woods ball but I'm happy to play whatever. (y)
You know what they say, one size fits none.

Plenty pockets for mask wipes and all that rubbish you end up carting about is what I go for!

David kennington

Mar 11, 2015
if you are sticking to woodsball then i would go for camouflage or plain dark colors, not bright colors as you will be easily seen

Boog Bry

Mar 7, 2015
I managed to pick up some goretex trousers off ebay for around £20, green Ex Army, do the job grand. Nice and baggy and breathable which should help.