Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what oils are safe with air?

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
All oils have a flash point, but the ones you have around the house would most likely be mineral based...don't use those you need a synthetic type...love juice is one of these failing that KC trouble free is a suitable alternative. As you will have to order either time wise you would be better served ordering a new fill nipple for the air system you have..note fill nipple not nipple as it has a backcheck valve in place on a fill nipple...not trying to tech you to suck eggs but you would n't be the first to try and fit a regular nipple thinking it would work.

DARREN

Semi *** member
Jul 6, 2001
Bristol
Oil& air

Hello mate
just to reiterate what mark said ,A mineral based oil will self combust if exposed to pure oxygen, now air being only 20-22% oxygen the likely hood of it combusting is minimal,any fully synthetic oil is ok such as fully synthetic oil for your car engine 5/30w is about the thinest viscosity but ideally angel love juice is perfect give dan a ring at WDP or better still buy yourself a new Fill Nipple from any reputable paintball store for about £5.00 hope this helps
Darren Psycho pimps

Ps Mark ,whats happening about Skyball ??.send me a text when I can ring you.

L J

big big titties
well, it cant be the fill nipple in my mind, the first nipple i had (ooo er) stuck, and got it replaced, then at campaign, this one stuck, got it replaced free of charge at smart parts, and now this one is, i have NEVER put a drop of oil anywhere to do with air on my marker, so maybe it does just need a bit o' lube on it?:)

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Personally i would never use oil near my air system. No worries with the reg, but cant do the bottle any good (oil entering at 4500psi has gotta mark up the ally inside)
Personally i replace the fill nipple o ring if it starts to stick. Much safer than oiling it :)