Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What pissses you off in paintball

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
In that case I'm not suprised it pissed you off.
I said it pissed me off where? :)
Naked men running around pretending to bum each other may be slightly revolting to you lot, because you're all guys but, I'm sure if it were young ladies, no one would object in the slightest

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
In that case I'm not suprised it pissed you off. No-one wants to see boys having sex in each others bottoms. 'Shoot the Rainbow' should have given you an indication of what was in store for you though sweetie, and maybe next time, when the follow-up event 'Swallow the Pork Sword' is advertised, maybe you would be better finding yourself a heterosexual event to participate in. If you're curious about stuff like this, and want to experiment in a more private environment, drop me a line. I'll halp a sister out anytime.
missy q, u madam..are a legend!:cool:

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
you had to be in belgium, to get it!

(i mean to get the joke, not rosies love pudding!)
I hate it when people post inside jokes on a forum. They're inside jokes after all, so keep them inside. Particularly when it involves Belgium, which is a country nobody in their right mind would want to visit. Bunch of chocolate sucking child molesters.

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
Just a quick note on site costs, I'm all for making profit after all im a businessman my self. And I couldn’t give a shi-te how much jo-public gets charged (I mean there are pro/con arguments but this isn’t about that!). However when im a regular at my site and I bring some friends down for a customer day trying to engage them in to our sport, getting them to buy markers, come regularly and spend money I still get charged £120 for a box of paint that cost me £25 the day before! I mean honestly WTF!

Sure charge my friends top whack I don’t want handouts, and then its an easy sell getting them an electro marker and showing them how much they would save doing it on a regular basis! But why rape me when im in the know and trying to generate business for the site! :mad:

This is just my humble opinion; some may agree some may not.

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
Just a quick note on site costs, I'm all for making profit after all im a businessman my self. And I couldn’t give a shi-te how much jo-public gets charged (I mean there are pro/con arguments but this isn’t about that!). However when im a regular at my site and I bring some friends down for a customer day trying to engage them in to our sport, getting them to buy markers, come regularly and spend money I still get charged £120 for a box of paint that cost me £25 the day before! I mean honestly WTF!

Sure charge my friends top whack I don’t want handouts, and then its an easy sell getting them an electro marker and showing them how much they would save doing it on a regular basis! But why rape me when im in the know and trying to generate business for the site! :mad:

£120 for site paint?! The most I've ever paid was £90 at my first ever game at Hilton Park (Shameless plug :D)

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
did you try speaking to the site owner about it?
He was on honeymoon, but had left managers in charge who said the best they could do was the combo's that I get anyway and that’s still £50 for 1000 balls the £6/100 after and im using my own non-elec marker that I keep for when I play with my mates.

We will see next time I go because he should be back, hope we will be able to have a deal up. Because I don’t know many people that can afford £180 once every other week! If I could I wouldn’t be playing with my ion, Haters start firing lol.

On the Ion front I was going to get an Indian Creek ProMaster because I had found them for £99 new with £250 off. I went to lips and he gave me a list of why I shouldn’t get that marker so I got an Ion (On his recommendation), Egg V3 and NXS air. Cost me £320 all in (Wish I had known about the forums and spend the same on here but hey ho) But it fires paint it’s quickish, accurate hasn’t let me down. I don’t know why people have such a problem with it or the people that have them, perhaps someone could explain the reasoning behind this (I may regret that lol as I have never understood the mentality of poking fun at people for what they have or haven’t got). Saying that I am looking forward to getting a better marker, but at the stage of the game im at, slightly more bps or this tweak or that tweak will not make any difference to my game. I will wait till I reach a level that my marker can’t keep up or I need those extra bits and then change. I play to play well, I don’t run out there trying to look bling and play like a turd in the rain!

Again my views only!

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
£120 for site paint?! The most I've ever paid was £90 at my first ever game at Hilton Park (Shameless plug :D)
I know i nearly passed out, i mean if i was jo-public i might think, f-uck thats dear, but split it with my mates and get it anyway. But when i know its all the tat paint thats mixed together you know like Rainbow so you know its going to chop like buggery and its only costing the site about a tenner a box! It kind of pinches a bit lol. and when i walk in the next day in my gear ans my normal marker i walk on for £10 and pay £25/box.

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.

Insurance, wages and resources are just a few of the factors you haven't considered.

If you want a lower rate than someone else, just because you are "in the know" or come more often, why should you?

If you buy an item from the same shop everyday, should you get a discount?