Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Retards on TV advertising Easter in January

"Cadbury Creme Eggs - Buy now... only available until April 20th!!!"

:mad:

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
Ok just found another two, gutters and drains on the side of roads that have not been cleared for months making driving that little bit more interesting in the dark and council wagons that cant go faster than 30 blocking up the roads during busy times of the day. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

But then I probably qualify as a grumpy old man now so that's permitted

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
People who drive with fog lights on when it's not foggy..... Think it's about time the police start enforcing their £1000 on the spot fine for fog lights unless visibility less than 100m.
My fog lights make my car look better! :]
(I don't put them on when it's not foggy though; people tend to get upset.)

I have to agree it wides me up when there's a slight big of fog and they put their rear fog light on ... :0

Another thing is people sitting in the middle lane when there noone on the slow lane for ages.
(I like to over take them in the fast lane, indicate and sweep right across to the slow lane and hope they move. When they dont I'm always tempted to do circles around them.)

Reactions: Adam Axford

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
People not using their indicators at junctions and roundabouts, unfortunately I am not telepathic so give me a clue as to what the f@# you are doing!

Reactions: connor96

RusRuss

Dec 21, 2013
Cornwall
This is one I could come back to every day!

People who are experts on immigration because they've read The Sun.
Drivers who don't indicate and let you sit at a roundabout like a tit. This also applied when on the motorway.
Drivers who hover between lanes.
Boy racers... Speed's a proven killer, y'know.
People who pay using a card at the petrol station when you can pay at the pump.
People who treat football like it's their life.
I worked as a doorman for a few years, and the one thing that annoyed me were people who would give you abuse and look down at you but then come running to you when they need their ass saving.
Know-it-alls
The stupid new trend of men having that combed-over style of hair.
Men who walk around with their chest puffed out looking to see who's a possible 'threat'. Hardman stuff...
Living in Cornwall, you get to see a lot of tourists; the one that gets me are tourists who come down here and do nothing but moan about the place - feel free to leave...

I hate to sound negative, haha, but there are a few things which annoy me on a daily basis. I think it's an English thing...